Rabble with Sarah
Bicester, Sarah Plater
Rabble is back! Have fun, make friends and get fit (while staying safe) with our socially distanced games every Monday evening at Whitelands Farm Sports Ground 3G pitches in Kingsmere, Bicester.
This week we'll be playing lots of short, varied games like Vortex Grenades, Follow the Leader and Table Football.
Please book by noon the Friday beforehand in order to take part, due to new requirements to register each player with the venue in advance for the purposes of track and trace. Your contact details will be passed on to Legacy Leisure (who run Whitelands Farm Sports Ground) for these purposes.
How are we keeping you safe?
· All games will be played outdoors with each participant remaining in their own lane to minimise social contact with other players.
· There will be some equipment sharing (e.g. for ball games), with all players asked to santize beforehand and afterwards, while also asked to avoid touching their face.
· Players will be asked to stay in their lane throughout the session, to use hand sanitiser regularly and to avoid shouting.
· Players are advised to avoid using public transport to travel to Bicester Rabble. To reduce your impact on the environment, please walk, run or cycle if you possibly can.
· If you are experiencing any of the known symptoms of Covid-19, if you have been in contact with anyone who has recently experienced symptoms, or if you or any member of your household has been asked to self-isolate, then please inform me immediately, stay at home and follow the latest government guidelines (self-isolate, get a test etc.).
Read the full COVID-19 session guidelines here.
Of course, despite taking the above steps to mitigate the spread of Covid-19, carrying out any activity in the UK currently carries a degree of risk of infection. Continuing with your booking and attending a Rabble session constitutes an acceptance of this risk. Please consider any health conditions of yourself or those you live with before making an informed decision about whether you are happy to accept this risk.
If you have any questions about Bicester Rabble, or the steps we're taking to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission, email me via email@example.com.
First game free with the promotional code PLAYHARD1.
Then, choose from:
· £8.50 per session
· 10 sessions for £70
· Four sessions a month for £20
Whitelands Farm Sports Ground, Bicester
We’ll be on a floodlit pitches at the brand new sports ground in Whitelands Way, Bicester (on the Kingsmere development). Look out for the black Rabble flag.
Meet the instructor
I’m a portrait photographer and writer (sarahplater.com). I find exercise for its own sake boring, but add points, giant yoga balls and donkey tags and count me in.