Rabble with Tracey
Beversbrook Sports & Community Facility
Calne Recreation Ground
Description of the meeting point:
Walking route from Calne Town Hall - The Strand
- Head South for 341ft
- Turn Left toward New Road/A4
- Turn Left onto New Road/A4
- Turn right onto Church Street
- You will see the church on your right hand side
- Turn Left onto Mill Road ( walking up hill)
- Continue onto Anchor Road
- You will see the entrance to the recreation ground
- When entering the recreation ground you will see a row of trees through the middle of the two grassed area.
- Rabble will take place on the green area on the far side of the trees.
- Look for the large black & white Rabble flag
You can expect my Rabble games to be hard work, fun, varied and inclusive of all; no matter what your current level of fitness!
Meet the instructor
Inspired by her weight loss journey, Tracey retrained to become a Personal Trainer. She's determined to offer something new & fun to her area.