Race to Risoul!
After this year’s epic Rabble Ski Trip, we’re hitting the slopes once again in March 2018 as we head to Risoul, France.
A week of epic snow shenanigans awaits right near the French/Italian border. With 320 days of sunshine a year, and slopes catering for absolute beginners and seasoned skiers alike, the whole Rabble is certain to have an awesome time in the ‘soul.
– hosted trip with Rabble
– return flights and transfers from London
– 7 nights accommodation: we’re in a lovely hotel so close to the ski lift you could hit it with a snowball
– breakfast and dinner each day (and a great spot for a little optional apres-ski)
– exclusive discounted Rabble ski pass for the whole week
– Rabble Valley adventure games
– plus, a bobsleigh full of ski stories to carry through 2018
(+ £174 7 day lift pass required)
Secure your spot now!
“The last trip was awesome!”
“The best part was learning how to snowboard and dancing on a barrel at the first night of Aprés Ski”
“I can’t wait to dance on a barrel at every night of Aprés Ski”